Presale has ended.
Print the proof of the payment and bring it to the GAIA gates along with your photo ID.
Note, that tickets are nominal, so if you want to change the the names on the ticket - please let us know. You can always check with us the status of the ticket.
TICKETS AT THE GATES
Tickets that are valid till the very end:
- on Friday (08.11) - 70 €
- on Saturday (08.12) - 70 €
- on Sunday (08.13 from 10 am) - 55 €
- on Monday (08.14 from 10 am) - 35 €
- on Tuesday (08.15 from 10 am) - 10 €
Daytime ticket is valid on Saturday, Sunday or Monday from 10 am till 11 pm.
- on Saturday (08.12) - 25 €*
- on Sunday (08.13) - 25 €*
- on Monday (08.14) - 20 €*
* You pay the price of full ticket at that date on entrance, but you get deposit back if you leave till 11 pm and return your bracelet.
- Children younger than 16 years get 50% discount.
- Entrance for children 12 years or younger is free.
Elders from 60 years old don't need to buy a ticket (it's enough to have an age-proofing document if you look young), but you can donate as much as you want.
You will be able to park your home on wheels in the festival territory. Space is limited and the permit will cost additional 30 €.
Drunk persons are unwanted at the festival and may not be allowed to enter or asked to leave.